Putting Together A Fandom Easter Basket
Making a good adult easter basket is difficult. The internet is full of ideas that essentially boil down to beauty supplies for women and alcohol for men. But what about things way more personal? Things way more magical? So next time you make an easter basket for your significant other, sibling, or friends consider these awesome ideas:
- Determine one or two of their favorite fandoms to represent in your basket.
- Add some candy-- themed or not. Bonus points if you want to make it yourself!
- Egg sized goodies. Surprises like earrings, pins, and keychains are sure to delight.
- One bigger present. Maybe a miniature for their desk, a fandom oven mitt, or an awesome nerdy game.
- Put it all in a cute basket-- maybe you can find one that matches your theme or maybe it's a random cute box in your house. It’s the thought that counts, right?
For the One Who Loves Harry Potter:
In the basket: Exploding Horcruxes: A fast, survival game full of wizarding references
https://fancornercreations.com/collections/best-sellers/products/exploding-horcruxes Cauldron Bath bomb by Lovegoodbathpotions
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovegoodBathPotions , Otter patronus earrings and Buckbeak minature by FanCornerCreations
For the One Who Still Loves Friends
Refrences like Pivot! and Pat never get old for some of us. It's the TV show that makes us laugh in the worst of times. In the basket: Pat the Dog magnet, friends frame earrings, and friends frame keychain are all by FanCornerCreations. https://fancornercreations.com/collections/friends
For the Disney Park Enthusiast
Though we currently cannot go into a Disney park, we sure can enjoy Dole Whips in other ways. Dole Whip earrings by FanCornerCreations https://fancornercreations.com/collections/disney-magic Watch Me Whip T-Shirt by Mickey Couture! I love these shirts. The designs are adorable and they only get softer in the wash. https://www.etsy.com/listing/634209071
For just the easter eggs:
Adults, yourself included, deserve Easter baskets too! Being in quarantine is hard enough without skipping some fun, holiday cheer. So send one or two items to your favorite person or yourself this Easter.